There’s been a tremendous spike in interest with Buckets over the past few hours. I’ll reply to your emails and chats as soon as I can. A few things that might be helpful to newcomers:
- You’re looking at a new website! It’s mostly like the old one, but easier to modify going forward. If you run into broken links or other problems, please email [email protected].
- Many of you will be interested to know that I’m working on supporting importing from nYNAB next.
- Buckets currently doesn’t support recurring transactions. Here’s the issue for that
- I’m working on the mobile apps for iOS and Android. Sign up here to be an early tester.
- Yes, the trial is untimed for as long as you need to decide if it will work for you. Take the time to really test Buckets.
- Yes, it’s $49.
- When there’s eventually a version 2 of Buckets, there will be a small upgrade fee. And I mean small. When it comes to that point and you want to upgrade, if you feel like it isn’t a fair price, let me know. But Buckets isn’t even version 1 yet, so that’s not in the near plan.
Glad you found Buckets and happy budgeting!
Get these posts in your email, monthly: