Effective as of September 23, 2022
Minimal Amount of Information¶
We do not collect any “Personal Information” such as your email, name, phone number or mailing address, from you when you download and use the App unless you provide us with such information voluntarily. In the course of operating the App, you authorize us to collect and/or receive a minimal amount of information from you as follows:
- Initial Download of the App. Upon downloading a Trial Version of the App, there is NO information we receive or collect from you!
- User Contacts Us. If you need assistance with the App and you voluntarily contact us, we may require you to submit your name, email address, and a physical address. We only receive or collect information that identifies you personally if you choose to provide such personally identifiable information to us via email or other means.
- Third-party Log In. The App does not allow you to sign in or access the App through any third-party application.
- Other Information. We may automatically collect or receive additional information regarding you and your use of the App; your interactions with us and our advertising; and information regarding your computer and mobile devices used to access the App (collectively, the “Other Information").
How Information is Used and Shared¶
You authorize us to use the Personal Information, Payment Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information") to:
- provide and improve our App;
- provide our services;
- solicit your feedback; and
- inform you about our products and services.
We engage third-party companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information:
- when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or
- whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others, including you.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences¶
If you have provided us any Personal Information, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us as set forth below or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any information we send. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to the App (e.g., requests for support). We may also deliver notifications to your mobile device (e.g., push notifications). You can disable these notifications by deleting the relevant service or by changing the settings on your mobile device.
How We Protect Your Information¶
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Information, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, email sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents¶
The App and its servers are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that your Information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the App, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
App Stores; External Websites¶
The App is not directed to children under the age of 13. We adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") and will not knowingly collect Personal Information from any child under the age of 13. We ask that minors (under the age of 13) not use the App. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us and request that such information be deleted from our records.
How to Contact Us¶